HealthyStart® Digital Education Full Provider Course starts Monday, November 11, 2019
The HealthyStart® Course is a 7 session HealthyStart® Digital Education Provider Certification Course and includes the following:
- Hands on Treatment of TWO FULL CASES (including diagnosis, appliances and specialty animal cases)
- Attend a Live Training Course for Free (along with 4 staff members)
- Interactive Study Groups throughout the digital course to go along with each Presentation (these are recorded in case you cannot make it on live)
- Training on Pediatric Treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing
- Improper Facial Growth and Development
- Development of the Dentition
- Screenings for Sleep, Breathing and Airway Issues
- Increasing Patient Flow to your Practice
- 18 CE Credits for the Digital Course and 16 CE credits for a Live Course
- Private Course Attendee Forum
The course cost, including all of the above, is an investment of $3400.00, but comes 2 FREE HealthyStart Treatment Systems and the opportunity to attend any of our live courses along with 4 staff members at NO COST! So basically you end up making money on this course because of the 2 free cases that come with it!
How does it work?? EVERY MONDAY COURSE ATTENDEES RECEIVE A SERIES SECTION ELECTRONICALLY AND IS GIVEN 1 WEEK TO WATCH, TAKE NOTES AND WRITE DOWN QUESTIONS. EVERY FRIDAY IS A LIVE, INTERACTIVE STUDY GROUP.
HealthyStart™’s Digital approach focuses on the Pediatric treatment of breathing, airway and improper growth and development while simultaneously overseeing the treatment of two HealthyStart™ Patients. This platform is not designed to be a single class but a continuous learning environment that provides research, study group opportunities, attendance to a future live course and as always, the support and guidance from our HealthyStart™ experts all while treating your Healthy Start patients. These two cases, included in the cost of the course, could essentially end up paying for the course. Course Cost: $3,400.00 and includes 2 FREE cases. Additionally, new Providers will receive an opportunity to attend a live course along with 4 staff members at no cost and earn 16 MORE CE CREDITS. SEE HERE FOR LIVE COURSE SCHEDULE
Earn 18 CE credits for attending the Digital Course. Earn an additional 16 CE Credits when you attend a Live 2018 Course – Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD. Credit approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement (1/1/17 to 12/31/19). Ortho-Tain, Inc. Provider ID# 210379